And Now For Something Completely Personal...Part 2
Our spectacular group of interns asked me to tell them the top five things I would say if I were making a commencement address at their school. They were:
1. If you're not passionate about what you're doing, why are you doing it?
2. You have a god-given right to eat cold pizza any time of the day or night.
3. The secret to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms.
4. Never ask a woman if she's pregnant unless you already know the answer.
5. Not only is the answer to the question, "Does this make me look fat?" always no, but you get serious bonus points for saying that before the question is finished being asked.